Everything you need to know about THC inhaler
16 October, 2019
THC inhalers provide a safe and effective way of consuming weed. If you are unsure about using this product, you need to learn more about it so that all your queries are answered. Are you aware of what a cannabis inhaler is and how it is used? Are you thinking of transitioning to THC inhalers from marijuana but are a bit hesitant because you do not know everything about the device? There is a possibility that you are unsure of the benefits that might come your way by using THC inhalers. It can also be challenging to decide which brand you should opt for. Today Canncentral.com provide you with information that can clear your confusion.
While there is no denying that the weed industry is growing by leaps and bounds, the same cannot be said about the concept of smoking. A lot of negative perceptions surround smoking. While weed is now considered a medicinal plant, smoking it is not seen as a healthy option.
As a result, marijuana businesspeople shifted their hopes to the pharmaceutical sector for finding methods that would provide consumers with a safer option of consuming weed.
A bit about THC inhaler
You must know people suffering from asthma or similar other respiratory problems. Such people often use traditional inhalers to deal with their condition. The question is, what is the difference between these inhalers and the inhalers meant for weed consumption? First of all, marijuana inhalers are equipped with a vaporizer which is to be filled with the right dose of cannabis by the consumer.
The weed extract, which is added to the vaporizer, comprises a fixed and measured dose of ingredients. This makes sure that there is no confusion regarding dosing and people can select the dose which is suitable for them.
The benefits offered by THC inhalers
Weed inhalers can be quite beneficial in a variety of ways.
● For one thing, the product lets out a sprayed aerosol, which is coarser compared to smoke. Thus, you can more quantity of cannabinoids in a single puff. A little amount of the product is emitted, ensuring that others are not exposed to the medicine.
● THC inhalers can also be used as asthma medication and pain relievers for cancer patients. Consumption of cannabis is now quite common wherein people turn to it for medicinal purposes. However, not all methods of consuming it are considered appropriate. Vaping is also an alternative but is not considered as healthy as inhaling it.
Using a THC inhaler
Let us explain to you the right way of handling this inhaler.
1. The first step is removing the cap.
2. While keeping the inhaler in an upright position, shake it for about five seconds with a force so that all the liquids present in the container mix up well.
3. Breathe in from the inhaler and then breathe away.
4. Bringing it to your mouth, place the inhaler between your teeth, over the tongue. Close your lips, making sure that you do not bite around it.
5. Start breathing in slowly.
6. The inhaler canister has to be pressed once while you breathe in.
7. Hold your breath for about seven seconds after removing the inhaler from the mouth.
8. Now slowly, breathe out. Wait at least a minute before taking another dose.
Popular THC inhaler brands
You will come across a lot of brands of inhalers. Among these, three have managed to acquire quite a bit of popularity.
AeroInhaler by Revered Inc.
This inhaler comprises of about 1000mg of liquid and offers 100 controlled puffs. You get various choices of strain in this one, and the amount of THC it contains depends on the strain and batch.
The licensing producers of the brand are in California, Washington, Nevada, Oregon, Puerto Rico, Massachusetts, Michigan, and Canada.
This is a pMDI pressure metered inhaler that is loaded with natural weed extract. All the parts are made from the same sources that produce pharmaceutical inhalers. Multiple strain choices are available with this one.
Metered Dose Inhalers THC produced by ALTMED Florida
This is highly popular and is available in 400mg formulation. It offers people with consistent dosing along with appropriate formulation. It is simple to use and offers discretion, as well.