Best Poker Hands ever played on a Casino
16 April, 2021
Poker is an exciting game, but sometimes players found it complex with all the hands and strategies. However, to make things simple and help our readers master the poker skills - check out paybymobilecasino.
This extensive guide includes all information about hand ranking in poker games and also some of the best hand casino history has ever seen.
Hand ranking system in poker and what beats what
The poker hands follow hierarchy from strongest to weakest. A royal flush is the strongest hand, while a high card is the weakest. However, sometimes it’s complicated for players to know which hands beat which in poker. Here is how the hank ranking system works in poker.
● a pair beats a high card;
● a two pair strikes out one pair;
● a three-of-a-kind strikes out two pair;
● a straight strikes out three-of-a-kind;
● a flush strikes out straight;
● a full house strikes out flush;
● a four-of-a-kind strikes out the full house;
● a straight flush strikes out four-of-a-kind;
● a Royal Flush strikes out straight flush.
Has there any best poker hands played in the history of casinos?
Poker is a game of fate and skill, and many players have mastered the skill part with luck showering its blessing at the right time. Here are some of the best poker hands played of all time.
1. On June 15th, 1853, two power players named Danielson and Morgan an endless poker battle that didn’t end for years.
2. In the 1860s James Butler known as Wild Bill Hickok played a poker game with one of his opponents and when he showed the hands, his opponents were better, but still, he lost. How? Hickok shows him the gun to which forced his opponent to concede the pot.
3. In 1971 Johnny Moss, also known as The Grand Old Man Of Poker, won $30,000 with 6 6 hands.
4. In 2006 Janie Gold won $12,000,000 with spade queen and 9 clubs.
5. In 2011 Pius Heinz also known as MastaP89, won $14,612,213 with a spade ace and heart joker.
6. In 2012 Phil Hellmuth won 1,133,678 euros with spade ace and king.
7. In 2018 Alexandros Kolonias won 1,133,678 euros with spade king and ace.
8. In 2020 Stoyan Madanzhiev won 3,904,686 with diamond 7 and heart 6.
What are the winning strategies to win poker in casinos?
● More is not always better; we recommend that our readers play fewer hands but in an aggressive mode.
● Makes sure you are not the first to limp
● It’s good to semi-bluff aggressively when it comes to your draw.
● Fast forward in playing your strong hands it will build the empty pot and make more cash.
● Always defend the big bling in your hand.
● It’s better to fold when you are unsure than to drag
● Observe you, opponents, carefully and attack the first display of weakness
● Play if you want to not because you have to
● Choose your poker games wisely; otherwise; you will end up regretting.