Who is behind Karachi killings?
27 August, 2011
Karachi the most populous city of Pakistan, also known as financial center of Pakistan, the Quaid's city, the former capital of Pakistan and current capital of Province Sindh, ranked as beta world city and important node point in a global economics system with two region's largest/busiest sea-ports, over 14 million of population is under heavy attack and sabotage badly these days.
- In your opinion who is behind Karachi violence?
- The APC is called by Sindh Chief Minster, Syed Qaim Ali Shah; Do you think APC is good move by Government to make consensus among parties and to resolve Karachi issue?
- Interior minister of Pakistan, Mr. Rahman Malik says Israeli weapons found in Karachi. Do you think there are external hands in Karachi violence or do you think these are local miscreants behind violence?
- Political parties are asking Chief of Army Staff – General Ishfaq Pervaiz Kiyani to come forward and protect Karachi. Do you think it as 'rational call'? Will Army be able to effectively and permanently restore peace in Karachi?
- Do you think it's time to impose Governor Raj (rule) in Karachi?
- Chief Justice of Pakistan (CJP), Iftikhar Muhammad Chaudhry has taken Suo Moto action regarding Karachi killings incidents and during hearing, observes that executive has failed in Karachi. Do you think Supreme Court (SC) Karachi violence case will uncover factors behind violence?
- In your opinion what measures should be taken to keep Karachi safe in future from such act of violence?