Pakistan News Service

Tuesday May 30, 2023, Zul-qaadah 10, 1444 Hijri
Pakistan News Home -> Top -> News Details

PPP-SB to contest elections: Ghinwa

21 March, 2013

HYDERABAD: Chairperson PPP (SB) Ghinwa Bhutto speaks during a press conference at a local hotel.
  Related News  
Former KPK CM Amir Haider Hoti jumps in to save Asfandyar Wali
Wali struck $35m 'secret deal' with US, alleges Hoti
  Related Speakout  
All Parties Defiance
  More on this View All
  Related News Poll

HYDERABAD: Chairperson, Pakistan Peoples Party Shaheed Bhutto Group, Ghinva Bhutto has said that her party will contest the next general election in all the constituencies.

Addressing a news conference on Wednesday‚ she criticized former PPP government and said it was the darkest era of our history.

Ghinva Bhutto said that provincial autonomy can only be achieved after revoking the NFC award because under this award 42 percent of the revenue is grabbed by Islamabad and remaining 58 percent is shared by the provinces.


 What do you think about the story ? Leave your comments!

Heading (Optional)
Your Comments: *

Your Name:*
E-mail (Optional):
City (Optional):
Country (Optional):
Field marked(*) are mandatory.
Note. The PakTribune will publish as many comments as possible but cannot guarantee publication of all. PakTribune keeps its rights reserved to edit the comments for reasons of clarity, brevity and morality. The external links like http:// https:// etc... are not allowed for the time being to be posted inside comments to discourage spammers.

  Speak Out View All
Military Courts
Imran - Qadri long march
Candid Corner
Exclusive by
Lt. Col. Riaz Jafri (Retd)
Pakistan itself a victim of state-sponsored terrorism: Qamar Bajwa
Should You Try Napping During the Workday?
Suggested Sites